All through my adolescence I've been, not quite a fat guy, but a chubby guy. This has been something that I've never really worked hard to change so it has inevitably stayed that way. Lately however, my diet has improved, we cook most of our meals and use a great deal of fresh vegetables from the Saturday morning Gleadell st Market. For the first time, I'm noticing a change in my general shape and would now be less hesitant to take my shirt off in public.
The train of thought that this new realisation encourages, is getting more tattoos. I've always been interested in getting more chest tattoos but have never really been happy with the man boobs already occupying that space. Now it's a case of deciding what I want and fitting the cost into my financial situation which, at the moment puts it....somewhere towards the middle of 2035 (by which point the man boobs will almost certainly have reclaimed their original space and the venture will become pointless again).
T-Shirt of the day #2
The ORIGINAL "Mind the Gap" Shirt
This shirt dates back to circa 2002, don't be fooled by the "faux vintage" "Jay Jay's" appearance. This shirt is the real deal. It will most likely be present in almost the majority of photos of me between 2002 and 2005. Purchased for me in London by my sister Cait on her inauguaral European tour, I've since had 2 other shirts of the same design, one purchased by me at Heathrow earlier this year. When new, the print on the front is like having a piece of cardboard taped to your chest. By now however, this guy is well worn and feels like its about to disintegrate in a stiff breeze.

No comments:
Post a Comment