Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

How many is a normal amount of T-Shirts?


Today is laundry day. When one doesn't have a washing machine, this seems like much more of an occasion that it otherwise would. Unloading the clean stuff back into the cupboard, I'm struck by the amount of T-Shirts I have. It feels like an endless pile being folded and shoved on the shelf, a quick count says I have 40 T-Shirts. Is this a normal amount of T-Shirts to have or am I somewhat of a hoarder? Just last week I gave a whole pile of old shirts to my cousin, finally being on the other end of the hand-me-down food chain. I can't be a hoarder, right?

What I'm going to try and do, is take a photo of each T-Shirt I own, 1 a day for the next 40 or so days, and explain why that shirt is important to me, too important to give away.

T-Shirt No. 1
Lungs "digital watch" shirt

Purchased at the Arthouse circa 2008, this was one of the 7 chosen ones for the Canada trip. Although it's not obvious what the shirt represents, it says punk rock on the front which is totally badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment