Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T-Shirt of the day #3

A Death in the Family "This Microscopic War" shirt


Today I sport the first of a few ADITF shirts I own. Jess thinks my reasons for keeping shirts are so far not good enough so I gotta step it up!
As a T-Shirt wearing individual, you are advertising what you wear. I believe it's important that if you're wearing a shirt of a band or company, that you really support what that company or band is doing. A Death in the Family are one of my favorite bands and I feel, one of the most under-rated bands in Australia. The design of this one is the cover of their first album "This Microscopic War". I've always been a huge fan of the design AND the album and thats why this shirt stays in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment